Tuesday, September 16, 2008

some weights...

Started the off-season weight routine last night. I took the little guy down to the basement for a little Monday Night Football/ play in front of the mirror time while I lifted.

Nothing too heavy but just concentrating on form and trying to get the core strong for next year. I did some lunges with some light weights and I can really feel it today. Riding the fully rigid means I will have to keep the core, back and shoulders strong to absorb the pounding on long rides.

I am gonna try and break away from work this afternoon to get a spin or a jog in at the gym. Lost my gym pass and they charged me $15 for a new one!!! RIPOFF!!!!! Its a dirt cheap city gym in Denver, so, I can't complain, I guess.

I need to try and get to the LBS to pick up my team jersey as well as order a band for my rollers. I am getting home from work and its just about dark so many miles during the week will be on the rollers in the basement while I watch the little guy until his next feeding while mom sleeps.

Hopefully I can start riding into work, but, the nightly routine (or lack there of) with the little one just isn't their yet.

Looking forward to the weekend and hitting some trails!!!!

No comments: