Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I'm an idiot...

for many reasons. But, this time its because I forget that I can't just jump back into a weight routine like I have a base built under me. Yesterday I took a well needed break away from the office and lifted weights and did some spinning. My arms and legs are mad at me today for the weights. I am gonna try and do just cardio today and maybe some more core. Hopefully I can get in a routine for the winter and come out strong next year.

No commuting yet. I barely slept last night cause the little guy was fussy. I feel bad for him cause I think he's gassy (sp?). Hopefully his digestive system will work through its growing soon and he will have more sleepy nights. I'm afraid if I try and tag on a lot of commuter miles I will just burn out and get sick due to lack of sleep. Also, its getting cooler, so, I will have to see what the deal is with the warm commuting clothes and see what I need to get.

Peace...

No comments: