Quick spin of 20 minutes and then some back and shoulders. I didn't have much time today. Got the new team jersey for mtb races (www.bouldercyclesport.com). I'll have to try and remember to get some pics up. The new band for the Kreitler rollers should be in at the end of this week. So, I should be able to get in some evening rides in the basement now that its just about dark when I get home.
Looks like Big D won't be riding in 24 hrs in the Old Pueblo next Feb. So, either me and my buddy Jay will duo or most likely we will each solo. Last year we didn't get to see each other very much because our 4 person team turned into a duo event. So, we figure if we each sign up solo we can ride together and hang out a little.
Gonna have to think about logistics and lighting...plenty of time to iron it all out.
No comments:
Post a Comment