Another good 25 minute run. Not a blistering pace but enough to keep the heart rate elevated and work out a good sweat. The gym routine is settling in nicely. Next week is supposed to be nicer weather, so, hopefully I can work in some bike commuting. I'm itching to start the rides into work!!!
On the nutrition front things are getting better. I am a notoriously bad eater, cheeseburgers, fries, ice cream etc... I am not on track yet but I am getting better.
On the bike front note I think I am gonna look at getting a steel vassago jabber wocky, but, maybe not until next year/ season. I am gonna go for their rigid ODIS fork and build it up as a singlespeed. I want to spend a decent amount on wheels, so, going with their rigid fork for a while will help me get there. Eventually I will get a squishy but I would rather ride the ss sooner than later.
peace.
p.s. NEED to work in some core stuff...
No comments:
Post a Comment