Friday, May 9, 2008

ouch...

I forgot to mention that we had a mandatory fire evacuation yesterday. I had to walk down a tiny stairwell to the street level from the 28th floor. The steps were steel and very short. I didn't realize it at the time b/c i felt fine but my knees are really sore today.

Anyway, despite the sore knees, I managed to go to the gym. It was overcast and about 70 outside so I went for a run down by the platte river. Good times. Hopefully I can make it a regular 2-3 times a week 30 minute run and mix in some weights. That, combined with the bike commuting should have me in shape before I know it. Although, this is all talk...we'll see what happens.

I really feel like a i need a race on the calendar to work towards. I saw some in September, that might work.

Lots of housework this weekend...hopefully I can hit some trails on Sunday.

peace.

No comments: