Pictured are the sweetest things since the "Wonka Bar", my Kreitler Rollers. But, tonight as I snuck away to the basement for some miles and football the band for my rollers snapped about 15 minutes into my ride. DAMN IT!! I got these rollers at Veloswap in Denver for a very sweet deal, but, they were used so its probably about time to replace the band anyway. They run about $20, but, I hope there is a local dealer that carries them so I don't have to order them online and wait a few days.
I need to hit the office tomorrow to catch up a little from the holidays, so, maybe I'll ride the MTB downtown. Its been a while since I did that route and I miss it. I can't wait until spring/ summer when bike commuting to Denver will be a part of my regular schedule again.
On the nutrition note, I have been eating alot of fruits and veggies and keeping the portions in better check than they were during the holidays (have the wife to thank for that).
Also, put the "dream bike" out into the future a little more as the dogs have raped the wallet once again. I think Spencer alone is responsible for keeping the economy out of a recession so far with his contribution to the medical community. He's damn cute, but a daredevil nonetheless. I guess he takes after his dad (see bandage in pic).
Stay tuned...
No comments:
Post a Comment